Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Post!

Well, today is Day 3 of my new life as a SAHM.  I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying it.  I ended up leaving a job that I loved to do new things and have time to spend with my 4-year-old son. 

I have so many goals this year.  
  • Get a better paying job.  Well, that didn't happen.
  • Work on my Masters.  Currently, I hope to become a graduate student at Texas A&M San Antonio and will probably work on an MBA.
  • Have another baby.  I will be one year post-op from my Gastric Bypass Surgery on March 23, 2010.  After that, we plan to try. :o)
Those are just a few goals I have on the front burner.  I am sure that I will eventually get a new job or hopefully, start my own business.  I will be 40 in April and I figured it was time to take a risk and live life to the fullest and do what makes me happy.

Looking forward to keeping this new blog!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment