Thursday, February 25, 2010

My To Do List continues to grow...

Today is Day 4 of my new life as a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom for those who aren't sure what that stands for).  I will be doing my 2nd day of volunteering at my son's school.  I am excited again since I know what to expect today.  I will make sure that I have my protein shake w/Click...as well as my bottled water, vitamins and homemade sugar-free vanilla iced coffee. :o)

Looked into my health insurance coverage and a friend from Twitter told me that according to Texas Senate Bill 51, I am covered till the end of the month.  YAY!  So, I will be using my insurance this afternoon when I go see my PCP.  I like to get 90 day supplies of my medications all of the time...just easier for me. :o)

Will post about how my 2nd day went later!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment